This is Megan's last 1/2time dance. Bruce & I have enjoyed watching her perform at games this year. She is still dancing but they are getting ready for a recital event in May. So this is the last dance you'll see on our blog for a while. She still has 2 cheer competitions so I'll try to tape one of those. I haven't been successful yet due to the lighting.
Ryan's basketball season ended last weekend too. They lost by 1 in the final seconds of the tournament championship game. His team had a less successful season than they are used to but they still had fun. It's on to baseball for Ryan - yea! I love baseball :) They have practice tonight and a tournament at the end of March. Then the season takes off at full speed.
As always, we are trying our best to keep up with our kids :)
No comments:
Post a Comment