Monday, June 22, 2009

Brent - A look back...at his hair!

Here's a quick look back at the many phases and styles of Brent's hair over the past 40 years :)

As a blond...he's 4 in the picture:


Much darker & puffier...upper elementary school/jr. high


Zipper-headed...high school senior picture:

Flat-topped...early college fad:


Flat-top grown out a bit so it's more square...college with friend "Butler".


Side part...post college & probably while living in Colorado even though this picture is in Mom's old farmhouse kitchen (and with Ryan & Barney).



Shiny & shaved look...roughly 4 years after the previous photo since he's driving Ryan to KC after Ryan spent a week harvesting with Gpa.
Hair again - thankfully Amy convinced him to not shave it anymore! Photo at the rehearsal for their wedding in 2006.

I hope you enjoyed the look back via hairstyles :) Happy 40 years Brenter!

More photos from the past to come....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't thank you enough for doing a hair tribute...he has had some doozies!! I have one pic. I will send to you via e-mail so you can tack it on to the tribute!!

Anonymous said...

Oh good...another hair photo! I think hairstyles are a great way to look back & really see where someone has been :)

I hope Brent is enjoying this as much as we are :)

Unknown said...

He's sitting right next to me, and he's saying that he is in fact, enjoying this as much as we are.....(I didn't even have to coerce him into saying it!)

Mleyneks said...

Amy, you are the answer to my prayers in more ways than one. I used to pray about Brent not shaving his head all the time!!! It was really rough when Brent AND Art both were shaving their heads!!!