Ryan's team plays next Saturday's game at the KC Chiefs youth football field. We've never played there before but I'm assuming it will be a nice field. I'll post some pictures of that game too.
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Weekend Update...
It would be funny if I could come up with SNL Weekend Update type of captions for these pictures but I can't think of any and I'm just not that funny :)
Megan has finally "checked off" on the 150 or so cheers/chants required to get on the sidelines at football games. We went to the Blue Valley complex Friday night to watch her cheer. She's on the end in the row closest to the field. It was cold so they wore their wind suits.
Ryan had a busy, but fun weekend. He went to his friend's Bat Mitzvah on Saturday. I made him pose for a picture before going to the ceremony. Ryan's not much of a "poser" (unlike his sister) so I don't have many photos of him. I'm starting to force him to hold still for pictures. Megan has always said "take my picture" whereas Ryan has never uttered those words :)
Here's Ryan posing (again cause I made him) for a picture before going to Lani's Bat Mitzvah party. It was a dinner/dance at a country club. Megan taught Ryan how to slow dance before he left. He said it was fun & he's glad Megan gave him dancing tips.
Ryan had a football game on Sunday. We won 36 to 12 but it was 20 to 12 early in the 3rd quarter. This team wasn't very good but we fumbled twice to give them the ball on the 20 yard line both times. I'm so relieved we won or my boys would have been really mad. The team has only lost once this season and has 4 wins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good update... Glad Megan enjoys cheering. Ryan looks so nice all dressed up. :) Let me know when he wants a haircut.
I can see Ryan in just a few more years being a senior and having a cool shot like the close-up you got of him in his football uniform with a big smile! Keep all those girls away, Mom.
Post a Comment