Saturday, July 3, 2010

St. Maarten Part 3 - More of Orient Beach

Can you tell I loved St. Maarten - it gets 3 posts on the blog!

More views of Orient Beach: I have no idea what direction this is but I'm guessing the north end of the beach.
Each beach area had different colored chairs which made it very festive. Our beach bar & restuarant was called Waikiki & it did remind me of Hawaii but without the Oahu hotels.
This was the view from my beach chair -- I could sit there all day & just watch the waves.
Here's the view if I turned my head to the left.
We love jumping in the waves - especially Ryan. I don't think we'll ever get him to the Gulf of Mexico again since he loves big waves. Ryan is on the left, Meg in the middle, & me on the right. Bruce was manning the camera.
Ryan going into wave action...

This is the end of St. Maarten. I hated to see it go but it was a really fun day. Megan said she liked CocoCay the best. The boys didn't really have a favorite.






















No comments: