Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Football under the Lights

Ryan's team played under the lights on Saturday night. They love a night game since it feels like the big time. Here's the team huddling up for a big cheer before the game. Ryan is #52 by the coaches on the left.

Here's Ryan on the sidelines. He really does play. I just can't seem to get a picture of him in the action so I get him on the sidelines.
The boys lost a hard fought game against Gardner 14-6. They grow boys big in Gardner! Ryan's team was driving at the end of the game and it looked promising. They could have tied it with a touchdown and 2 point conversion. But, the QB got sacked on a 4th & 1. Ry was sad. He's used to being on the winning end.

Hopefully this Sunday's game will go better but it's against a hard team. We'll see.

2 comments:

Mleyneks said...

Who is the guy in that last pic? Mik says he is Derek, and I think he looks like Dale, but I don't think we were at that game. Who is the girl beside him? Is that you?? Sorry, but the glasses aren't helping a lot this morning!

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie -
This game was actually the week after you guys were here. That is Joe Parsa's dad Bruce. He does look like Dale - kind of. I don't know who that girl is. It's not me :) I took the picture.