Monday, July 6, 2009

5 VG Boys in their 70s Video

I didn't take many pictures during the 4th of July weekend - I know, I'm bad - but I did get this video of Dad & his brothers in the parade. Aunt Kathy made a sign saying 5 VGs in their 70s and all their names. The sign was on the front of Dad's tractor. Dad led the way since he's the youngest, then Bob, Vernon, Dean, & Bub.



Dad was very careful to have the tractors as similar as possible. They looked great (I'm biased of course) and they got 2nd place in the antique category.


I realize most of us saw this live but thought I'd post the video for Brent & Amy's sake. Maybe Zella will enjoy it too :) Dale, Derek, Ty, & Bruce also drove tractors in the parade so I guess they didn't get to see Dad and his brothers either.

I did get this quick photo of Bruce - big guy on a little tractor :)

It was a fun weekend. Thanks again Mom & Dad for hosting the fun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for filming the tractors, Brenda! It looks like you all had a great time! Wish we could have been there!