Friday, July 17, 2009

New Pictures of Megan & Ryan

Derek & Amy just took new pictures of the kids for me. They turned out really good! Have I mentioned how much I love having a professional photographer in the family? I do!!
I think it will be fun to look back in the upcoming years and see when Megan was taller than Ryan. I try to get a picture every 2 to 3 years. My guess is he'll out-grow her by the next picture. Next photo will probably be when Megan is a senior & Ryan is a freshman. Yikes!

We did some pictures of just Ryan too for his 6th grade graduation. I'll post some of those in the future. Ryan was a good sport but he doesn't like getting his picture taken as much as Megan.

As you can tell...Megan is photogenic like her dad & poor Ryan is not (like me)! Oh well - I don't think it bothers him so that's good :)

2 comments:

Amy said...

I would have never guessed Ryan doesn't enjoy photo shoots. He was a good sport!!

Unknown said...

They are both looking so grown-up! We can't wait to see you guys in September!!