It was a fun weekend. We enjoyed having Mom & Dad here and the KC family contingent over on Saturday. More weekend fun in an upcoming post on Ryan's Sunday football game....
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Even though the kids are older, they still love to carve pumpkins for Halloween. Cooper got into the action this year. I didn't get my camera out so I am thankful Amy M. took these pictures for me. Plus, her pictures are always better than mine :)
Cooper and Megan diggin' into the pumpkin guts.
Ryan was carefully carving yet another tigerhawk logo into his pumpkin. I think this makes 4 or 5 years in a row. The kid has a one track mind. Guess he got his inspiration from his shorts :)
Ryan posed with the finished product. See all those bruises on his legs - they are from football.
Megan's pumpkin without Megan. Megan was getting ready to go out with friends. I love how Amy took this picture - very artistic.
It was a fun weekend. We enjoyed having Mom & Dad here and the KC family contingent over on Saturday. More weekend fun in an upcoming post on Ryan's Sunday football game....
It was a fun weekend. We enjoyed having Mom & Dad here and the KC family contingent over on Saturday. More weekend fun in an upcoming post on Ryan's Sunday football game....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment