Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Ryan's Latest Football Game

We all enjoy having Mom & Dad spend the weekend with us. It's especially fun when they get to attend some activities for the kids.

They watched Megan cheer on Friday night. I forgot my camera which is a shame. It was so cold & windy we huddled under the blankets I took. I would have loved to post a picture of Mom & Dad at that game. They were good troopers even though I know they had to be freezing. We enjoyed watching Meg cheer and made a quick escape at halftime. It was cold even for us non-snow birds.

The weather improved by Ryan's game & we all cheered his team to another victory. It's been a good season and the team is 6-1. They beat the top team from the other division in a 8-0 stressful win. The other team hadn't been scored on all year so this was a big win for Bruce as defensive coordinator.
Our OLineman with his fans. Dig Megan's SMS "pep club" t-shirt. Don't know who designed the shirt this year. The back looks better than the front.
Ryan and his "mini-me." Ryan used to be my mini-me since everyone says he looks like me. I have a feeling he'll out grow me soon and I'll be the "mini" one. Some Moms have been wearing their sons old jerseys to the games. Unfortunately for me, Ryan's old jersey is a youth large but I squeezed in for his game. I tease him I'll be one of those crazy moms in high school stands. Looks like I'm off to a good start :)

Megan has her first cheer competition next Saturday. I won't have pictures from Ryan's last game but will try to post some of her competition in Topeka, KS.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like the weather treated you MUCH nicer for Ryan's game. Fun. I like the picture of you and Ryan in his jerseys... cute! :)

(GOOD JOB on another win, boys!)

Unknown said...

Good job, Ryan! I bet it helped having your mom in the stands! Hopefully you don't get too crazy, Brenda, and haul off and punch another mom someday! :) Looks like you're all having fun! We hope to see you sooner than later!