The birthday boy with his cake - ice cream cake. I know...I'm surprised it wasn't Strawberry Shortcake too. He wasn't totally thrilled with it so my guess is back to shortcake next year.
Ryan & his gifts with a big smile cause Bruce & Megan were teasing him.
We got a close-up shot so Brent could check it out. Ryan figured Brent will be envious.
Mom & Dad got Ryan a new batting helmet for his birthday. I told him to model it so they could check it out. It's a new style that isn't shiny. Bruce & Ryan tell me it's the new cool style. 
He had to get a new helmet since his other helmet is too small & was red. His new team is green & gold so we went with black. Ryan said thanks for the helmet Grandma & Grandpa.
Overall, I think he had a good birthday. Thanks to everyone who sent him a card, email, or text. He enjoyed them all. Hard to believe he's 14. Almost forgot, he got his permit today too. It's been a big day for him!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Ryan!! Your uncle Brent is completely envious of the Hawkeye plaque (he's trying to name them right now!) He and Gpa Gordie are going to the Insight bowl on the 28th, I bet you would love to join them if you could...too bad you won't be in AZ! :) Congrats on the permit!!!
Post a Comment