I hung out with Mom & Dad on Tuesday and we all drove to the top of the Blueridge north of Payson, AZ to see Brent, Amy, & the girls. When I mean top, I really mean top!! Payson elevation is 5,000 feet and the top of the ridge is about 7,500 feet. It's quite the climb and I was relieved Dad was driving!!
I was excited to see how much Zella had grown/changed. And, I hadn't met Laney yet. I wanted to see Brent & Amy too, of course!
Zella loves to be read to and Mom & Dad were happy to get out the books. Zella has gotten so smart and verbal. I was amazed how much she's talking compared to Labor Day weekend.
Laney is very sweet and loves to be held.
Hi Laney! It was fun to meet you :)
I snapped a quick photo of Laney & Amy. You can see how Laney loves to snuggle. Brent & Amy's new home is nice & much bigger than their other place.
And of course Zella! She called me "Aunt Bahnya" which was very cute. She'd grab my hand and say "Haman Aunt Bahnya!" which translates to "Come on Aunt Brenda." She's very easy to understand and will attempt to repeat any word you say!
What a cutie. I'll post some more pictures soon. I put some on Mom's facebook as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment