Megan is very excited tonight. She had cheer try-outs today & made varsity. She called me when results were announced & was screaming with joy. I could barely understand what she was saying. Anyway, it's kind of rare for a Sophomore (will be next year) to be on varsity so it makes it a surprise. Another good friend of hers made varsity too so that's good.
By the time she does her competitive cheer & high school varsity cheer, yikes, we are going to be tired of cheerleading around here. Well, everyone but Megan will probably be tired of it.
She's happy & we are happy for her :) She got her uniforms tonight so I'm sure she'll pose for me soon & I'll post some photos.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats! Good job, Megan!
We are happy for you, Megan! Be strong in your faith as you experience this blessing He is letting you do. We will be praying for you! Enjoy!
Post a Comment