Hello Everyone - I know I've been awful about posting for over a month. I still plan to post our spring break pictures -- eventually. And, there will be photos from year end stuff for Megan & Ryan. I vow to be a better post-er!
Derek & Amy did such a good job with the family photo! I wanted to share it with everyone. I did not take my camera to Dad's birthday weekend. They were nice enough to share their photos with me and, as a bonus, they copied the picture by the tractor too.
Great job placing us (Amy) & excellent photography skills (Derek). You guys make quite a team!
Derek & Amy did such a good job with the family photo! I wanted to share it with everyone. I did not take my camera to Dad's birthday weekend. They were nice enough to share their photos with me and, as a bonus, they copied the picture by the tractor too.
Great job placing us (Amy) & excellent photography skills (Derek). You guys make quite a team!

1 comment:
What a great picture! I hadn't seen it yet, so thanks for sharing it!
Post a Comment