Wednesday, August 19, 2009

First Days of School

School started this week and the kids are getting back into the swing. Ryan started on Monday where they have only the 7th graders and 9th graders attend. This gives them the ability to learn a new school without upperclassmen in the building.

Here's Ryan's first day of school picture. It was pouring rain so we couldn't take it outside. It was either in the kitchen or garage so we decided kitchen:
Megan started on Tuesday since she is a Sophomore this year. Her favorite part of being older is getting to drive to school. Bruce said he'd love to see what the Sophomore parking lot looks like at dismal in the afternoon. I'm sure it would make a parent cringe!

Here's Ryan's 2nd day of school picture:
He was waiting for the bus when I snapped this shot. It's not cool to have your mom taking a picture of you in front of the other Jr. High kids. I threatened to take his picture getting on the bus but didn't :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ohhhh-Emmmmm-Geeee (OMG)! Megan is driving to school! So crazy how fast they are growing up (I know it feels like forever to them though :) ) It's kind of neat that they have a day free of harassment for the underclassmen!