Meg thinks she'll go back to her original color someday - post cheerleading days. Her original color now is almost as dark as mine. She used to be blond like her daddy when she was little so who's to say what her "original" color is.
Here are the photos of her hair. I thought all the hairstylists in the family would appreciate these multiple views:



I don't have a good camera so you can't see all the layers. It's much shorter and she almost cried when she saw the finished look. She kept her eyes closed while it was being cut. Yikes! She likes it now but always reacts that way when it's newly cut. That's why I don't subject family members to cutting her hair. It can be traumatic until she decides she likes it :) - which is usually several hours later.I gotta say though - the kid has guts to go for drastic changes!
3 comments:
I think it looks really cute! She's almost as blonde as Zella! The fun thing about hair is that it always grows back....that's my motto!
It is cute! I like it Megan! And Amy's right... the great thing about hair is... it grows back. That's why change is fun.
Your Aunt Debbie DOES NOT agree however! :)
I like it, Meg! I love change on other people, it just is hard when it is change on me....but I am working on it. :)
Post a Comment