We all enjoyed Christmas this year. Here's the kids by the tree on Christmas Eve. We made our trip to the Plaza for dinner & Candlelight service at church even though it snowed. No carriage ride this year due to the weather. The horse carriages were no where to be found!

New PJs on Christmas Eve has been a tradition for years. Ryan got PJ pants since I knew he wouldn't wear the PJ top.

We surprised the kids with new cell phones. Megan's old phone was in bad shape & Ryan was using an old phone of Bruce's. I hid them in a bag of candy in each kid's stocking. They have unlimited texting now so feel free to send them a message.

Ryan says thanks for the gifts Gpa Gordie & Gma Jan. The Office game is fun & he's been shooting darts at all of us & the cats. Megan's gift was the outfit she wore on Christmas Eve.

Megan got a Snuggie!! No, we didn't buy it - it was a free gift from NE Furniture Mart when we got our new carpet. It was kind of a gag gift & we made her pose with it.

There were a few other gifts but I didn't get pictures of them. I also didn't get any pictures of Bruce or me. I'll have to try to get everyone next year.
1 comment:
I'm finally making it through all the blogs! Something has changed as years have gone by...we missed you guys over Christmas, but it looks like you had a nice time together!
Post a Comment