Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Snow

We had a very, very white Christmas this year. The kids were very excited to have it snow on Christmas Eve and all day on Christmas.

We started out with a couple of inches. This picture is Bruce scooping it off the deck. I'm taking this from inside the back door (of course!)
It kept snowing all day Friday & Saturday. The two pictures below are from Sunday night when it finally stopped snowing. This little Christmas Tree is on our front step.

Here's the view across the street to the east.
Luckily the city is good about clearing 105th Street so we can get out of our driveway. I think they've hit Barton in front of our house once - maybe.
It's pretty but I hope it melts soon!!!



1 comment:

Mleyneks said...

Wow! Kansas City has been really hit with snow this year! Global warming anyone?