Friday, September 25, 2009
Getting Ready to Cheer
Here's a quick photo of Megan in one of her cheerleading uniforms. This one appears to be the favorite since they wear it the most. They have 5 uniforms!! Can you believe this! At good 'ol LHS we had one, long-sleeve knit cheer sweater and a pleated skirt. I'd scan in a picture of my old uniform but it's too ugly to post :)
They also don't wear saddle shoes anymore. I know Mom, Debbie, & I wore saddle shoes to cheer. I wonder when they got wise, ditched the saddle shoes & went to white tennis shoes. Amy VG, did you wear tennis shoes for cheer or saddle shoes?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lookin' good, Megs! Brenda, when I cheered, we had 2 uniforms and we wore the white tennis shoes. I think it's for better traction when you're doing throws and such!
Post a Comment