Monday, September 14, 2009

Happy 16th Birthday Trey!

We hope you have an enjoyable birthday Trey! A lot has changed since your 3rd birthday in 1996 so I thought it would be fun to look back in time. (I scanned these photos so the quality isn't great - sorry!)

Trey & Megan looking like celebrities in their shades. I'm guessing you'll nix the party hats for this year's 16th bday celebration.
Posing with your cake -- it was a Winnie the Pooh themed bday party. I doubt you have Winnie the Pooh involved in this year's theme to your birthday :)

Only 3 candles to blow out - big difference from 16. Better take a deep breath!


While this picture is adorable at 3 yrs old, you'd better use a napkin when eating your cake this year. That cake-all-over-the-face look doesn't bode well after 5 yrs old.

Have a great day!! Love ya lots!!!



1 comment:

Trey said...

hahaha thank you Aunt Brenda for the blog post! It definitely made me smile and laugh at those pictures of me, especially the one of Megan and I..to funny! :)