Sorry you'll have to turn your head on a few pictures. I can't figure out how to turn them.
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Homecoming 2009 for Megan
Homecoming was last night for Megan. She went with her friend Matt (aka the tic-tac guy). They had a good time & I wanted to share photos we took before the dance. The girls heard about a waterfall at a business near their school. It took good pictures!
Sorry you'll have to turn your head on a few pictures. I can't figure out how to turn them.
Megan's cool updo was the mastery of Amy M. Thanks again Amy! It turned out great & here's a photo of the back for you.
Sorry you'll have to turn your head on a few pictures. I can't figure out how to turn them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Where did she end up getting her dress? I really like it. I want to find a dress that I can wear to holiday events coming up. I imagine wearing a navy dress like hers, although it might be too cold in December to wear the dress she wore.
Thanks for posting pictures! It was fun doing Megan's hair. Glad she had fun.
Megs, you look great!! I'm so glad that she went with the navy blue dress rather than the paisley/zebra nightmare:) Matt looks good too! I hope they had a good time!
Lauren - She got the dress at Cache in Oak Park Mall. You're welcome to borrow Megan's dress if you'd like. You could wear a little black jacket over it. It has kind of a blackish sheen to it. I looks more blue in the pictures than I expected.
I have a $25 coupon for Cache if you'd like to use it. Let me know.
I might just have to borrow her dress. I think I'm getting a little too ahead of myself already thinking about the holidays, but the last few years I didn't plan ahead and then I would scramble to buy something at the last minute (which isn't a very fun experience). If she doesn't mind me borrowing it, I will have to try it on sometime to see if it would even work.
Sure. I'm going to get it dry cleaned this week but come over anytime & give it a try.
It would be great to have someone else (in our family) borrow it before her friends do! :)
Amy VG - Can you believe one of her cheer friends ended up wearing the zebra/paisley nightmare dress to the dance!! Megan said she looked cute but that would have been a miracle in my opinion!!
Wow, really! I can't even imagine that..was it the friend with anger issues :) Megs looks so grown up (I bet it's kind of hard for you and Bruce to see!) I wore a navy blue dress to my senior prom...good times!
Post a Comment