Friday, September 11, 2009

A post about Bruce...

Bruce is in Vermont for work so I'm blogging about him. I can do this cause he's not here to tell me not to :)
Bruce and baby Z - our adorable 6 month old niece. He's always loved babies and Zella is very lovable - a good match!

I finally got a new camera and this was the first picture I found. Looks like Megan grabbed the camera for a close-up with Dad. I know Megan took it cause Bruce doesn't know how to work the new camera (or any camera) yet.

For anyone who thinks Bruce isn't "with it" - he says "Yo, yo...what up widt dat!"


Hawkeye boys -- Ryan and Bruce heading to a local sports bar to watch the Iowa game since it wasn't on our cable service. Ryan is basically Bruce's "mini-me" when it comes to being a Hawk fan. If Ryan didn't look so much like me, he'd be 100% a Bruce "mini-me!"
So that's what's new with Bruce...Megan's update is next. Lots going on with Megan :)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had no clue they flashed gang signs in Keystone, IA?! I wouldn't want to mess with Bruce!!