Saturday, February 21, 2009

Megan's Dance at Halftime

Megan's JV Dance team performed at halftime of a basketball game Wednesday night. This is a kick-line kind of dance. You'll notice this once you watch it - lots of kicks!

It's kind of hard to find Megan. She starts on the far right side of the middle group and then moves to the front row - 2nd person I think. She had a sore left quad & hurt her left calf before they performed. You'll notice she struggles when they go that direction. She can kick to her nose which amazes Bruce & me. I think all that flexibility is due to her tumbling over the years.

Sorry this window is so small. Maybe you can figure out a way to make it a full screen. Hints on finding Megan - She's the girl in the middle that starts out pointing her toe (by accident) and then she's in the front inside the center circle. Good luck!

3 comments:

Mleyneks said...

Nice job, Megan!

Amy said...

Looks fun... kind of makes me want to learn to dance. :)

Amy said...

P.S.
I guess I don't want to learn if I have to kick to my nose and do the splits! Ha.