Believe it or not...Tyler is still in the running to win this pool! Who would have thunk it :) Sorry for the poor English - I think that's from Winny the Pooh.
Amy, Brent & Tyler are still in - the rest of us are out. We gave Amy & Brent a second guess since they are the parents & Amy has to carry baby Z with her everywhere she goes :) Megan & David had guesses for today.
At least we know the doctor won't let you go until mid-March so we'll get to meet Zella when we are down over spring break! Yea!
P.S. I have to give Amy M. credit for our new header. Thanks Amy! It's great to have creative help from family when I'm not creative. And, I'm sure all of you knew this new header was way too cool for me to create :)
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment