Sunday, February 15, 2009

Megan's Sweetheart Dance

Megan's 2nd high school dance was on Valentines Day. This is called Sweetheart Dance. We hosted the picture party & it was fun. Here's Meg with her girlfriends. It was cold but we got this picture in before the sun went down. Megan is in the black dress.
Megan went with her friend Alex. They've known each other since the 6th grade.
Official picture in front of the fireplace. I commented to Bruce about how well they both posed. I know Megan is a "poser" (haha) but Alex is too. Our little girl looks so grown up. No more dress up time - this is the real thing :)


It was hard to sqeeze all the kids into this picture. There were 14 of them with lots of parents & siblings in our house too. The lighting wasn't good inside either. Too bad they didn't take pictures with the boys earlier so it could be outside.




3 comments:

Lauren said...

I love Megan's dress!

Unknown said...

How's Bruce doing?!
Meg, you look great!

Mleyneks said...

I'm with Brenda thinking about the old dress up days....they're gone....hard to believe how quickly though!