Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Baby Pool for Baby Zella

Let's start an online baby pool. Winner get's only bragging rights but it will still be fun. Everyone post your prediction of when Brent & Amy will have their baby & how big. We already know it's a girl so no need to add gender.

Person closest to the date & time wins - length & weight are tie-breakers.

So...publish a comment & state your name + the following:
- Date Zella is born
- Time of birth
- Length
- Weight

Actual due date is Feb. 18th if that helps. You can list the same date as someone else but time will be the determinant. Good Luck!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay - not fair cause I got a head start on the pool. Here are my guesses:
Brenda's guesses
Date - Feb. 14th (a valentines baby)
Time: 6:30am
Length: 20 inches
Weight: 8 lbs even

Anonymous said...

Here's Ryan's guess:
Feb. 12th
1:34pm
17 inches
7 lbs 6 oz

Anonymous said...

And Megan's guess:
Feb. 22nd (yikes overdue!)
9:47am
19 1/2 inches
8 lbs 4 oz

Lauren said...

Here's my guess:

Date - February 13th (because it's my birthday)
Time - 5:55 am
Length - 19 inches
Weight - 7 lbs 2 oz

Lauren said...

Tyler's guess:

Date: March 1st
Time: 12:01:35 (very precise)
Length: 36 inches
Weight: 20 lbs

Tyler thinks he's going to win.

Anonymous said...

According to Tyler, Amy will be giving birth to a 3 yr old. Haha. I'm sure Amy is hoping & praying Tyler doesn't win this pool :)

Unknown said...

Wow, Ty! I also hope and pray she doesn't take that long or weigh that much!
Here's Amy's guess:
Date: Feb. 11th
Time: 10:37pm
Length: 19.5 inches
Weight: 8lbs 3oz

Brent's guess:
Date: Feb. 9th
Time: 4:30pm
Length: 19 inches
Weight: 8lbs. 3oz.

Mleyneks said...

Dale's prediction:

Feb. 20th
6:00 am
18.5"
7 lbs. 14 oz.

Mikiah's:

Feb. 19th
9:19 pm
19"
9 lbs.

Mikiah says, "Notice anything?"

Mleyneks said...

Trey:

Feb. 14
1:00 am
21"
7 lbs. 6 oz.

Drew:

Feb. 14
3:00 am
21"
7 lbs. 3 oz.

Debbie:

Feb. 14
6:00 am
20 3/4"
8 lbs. 10 oz.

Lots of opportunities on the 14th!

I'm pretty hesitant to ever predict anyone going overdue....I did it too many times myself, but if Amy goes overdue, I predict Feb. 21. Add one pound to the weight and leave everything else the same.:)

Amy said...

I forgot about this until today's post... maybe it's cheating to wait so long... but I want in on the action! :)

Amy's guess:

Date: Feb. 17th
Time: 4:20am
Length: 19 1/2 in.
Weight: 7 lbs 11 oz