Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Final Day of Fun - Labor Day Weekend

We extended the holiday weekend into Tuesday. Brent & Amy's flight was late in the day on Tuesday so we went to DeAnna Rose Farmstead in the morning.


Derek & Cooper joined us while Amy & Miles recovered from their weekend!! Mom & Dad enjoyed hanging out with the little kids.


Cooper & Derek enjoyed the fishing pond. Look how wonderfully patient Cooper is just sitting there waiting for a bite...

...okay, even a perfect toddler like Cooper has a limit on being patient. I think he's lending some encouragement to Derek!


Cooper found this saddle in the barn where they milk the cow.

He traded it later for a real horse. His first pony ride :)

Good job Cooper! So brave! You are supposed to be 3 but he's close enough :)
Zella got to meet Cooper's horse. I think his name was Darby.
Yep - that's his eye.
Zella liked the toy tractor track -- Can I get a push???
Yep - Daddy to the rescue!
Derek gave Cooper a push too :)


It was a fun weekend! Thanks for following along on the blog. More blogs to come - I promise. Sorry for the long delay in posting.
We have Homecoming & Ryan's football season coming up soon!







1 comment:

Amy said...

This was fun... thanks for posting! :) It was a great (busy!) weekend.