Sunday, October 10, 2010

Homecoming Part 1

Megan's Homecoming was Saturday night. The weather was great which means outside pictures.
Here's the special picture with Dad.
Her friends came over to get ready at our house.
They all seems to be growing up really fast compared to when they were over as Freshmen!
Jessica, Abbie, Megan, Haley, & Sarah close-up (missing was Kayla)

And the usual pose on the deck stairs; notice the cast on Abbie's foot. She broke her ankle in a gymnastics meet.
Obligatory silly photo - I think they are cats this time.
Sorry - you'll have to turn your head for the next 2 photos. I can't figure out how to turn them.

Megan & I went on a 7 hour dress shopping marathon 2 weeks ago. We found this dress on the clearance rack for 70% off. It's the best $30 dress I've ever seen!! We also found her dress for the Valentine's Dance & Prom so we are set for the year.
We liked the back of the dress. Amy Mleynek did a beautiful updo for Megan's hair so the whole back was visible. Thanks again Amy! Our afternoon updos with you has become a fun tradition!!
Next post will have pictures with Megan's date and the group of 20 that went to dinner together.







No comments: