2010 8th Grade Raiders
One of the moms has been taking action pics of the boys. Here's some she gave me of Ryan. He's an offensive lineman (just like his dad) and the boys do a good job since we run the ball 99% of the time. Luke is #25 carry the ball right behind Ryan.
I'm guessing Ryan is making an open field block on special teams in this picture. He thinks it's a Mesa left open field block. I have no idea what that means but I'm trusting his memory over mine :)We are proud of the boys on this team (and our coaches too). The team is 6-0 so far with two more games to go. We've got a winning season so far and possibly first place in the league since other teams have lost at least twice. But, we are really hoping to be undefeated. That would be a special way to end this team's FCCJC football career.
I'll keep you posted on the end of the season...
No comments:
Post a Comment