Sunday, October 3, 2010

Labor Day Weekend - Part 3

Derek & Amy provided extra fun on Labor Day Weekend by brining Miles into the family. Thanks guys!! Good timing too since he was born on Saturday, Sept. 4th - Mom's birthday :)
Proud great-grandparents with the newest member of the family

Zella will have a new baby brother or sister soon. She was really excited to hold Miles. Just a few more weeks Zella and you'll have a new baby living with you!

Miles is a good sport and the sweetest little baby. He just slept through all of us passing him around. Not a peep out of him! Here he is with Bruce:
Ryan got to hold him too. Megan was at work and didn't meet Miles on this day. And, I just realized as I'm posting this - I didn't get a picture holding Miles. Darn! I'll have to fix that. I did get to hold him though. So precious!!
Zella warmed up to Ryan after a couple of days. I'm sure she wondered where in the world all these big kids came from! She was sitting on him before I snapped this pic.
Cooper & Zella having a snack. I'm sure there are lots of fun years of playing ahead for these two! 2 1/2 and 1 1/2 are a big difference now but won't be by next year.

The pictures continue - check back tomorrow....



No comments: