Ryan's football team won again today. That makes their record 7 - 0 which is the same wins as last year's record. One more game to go & the boys are wanting an undefeated season. Today's victory was 30 - 0 so that means Coach Donnelly got another shut-out from his defense. We played this team earlier this year & they scored 20 points in that game. So Bruce was happy with how hard the boys' played today.
These pictures are from a previous game but I didn't think a post would be much fun without pictures. I'm not organized enough to take my camera & download pictures from today's game.
Actually, I think these are from last week's game. Another mom gives them to me.

Ryan is #52 pulling down a runner in the picture above.

Ryan is holding his block in the middle of the picture. #66 is Big Joe D - he's one of our best players.

This picture is Bruce signaling in the defensive play. Our coaches are very advanced in their play calling for the boys. Bruce has all kinds of fun signals he uses to send the play into the defensive huddle.
As you can tell, I'm very proud of them both & really hope they get their undefeated season next Saturday.
No comments:
Post a Comment