Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy Birthday (Belated) Post for Tyler!

Tyler's birthday was on 1/23 & he turned 25! Wow, he can't be that old cause he was born the year I graduated high school!!

I meant to scan & post these pictures on his birthday but didn't get the scanner humming until yesterday - sorry for the delay Ty! I did text him on his bday so at least he knows I didn't forget him :)

So cute! Can you imagine holding his baby & not kissing those cheeks!! This is Tyler hanging out in Mom's famous red chair.

Tyler & Sophie - This is at the farmhouse near Yale, Iowa.
Looking cool in shades - love the matching outfits! This was camping at Table Rock Lake. I'm guessing they found the turtle in the lake.

There are more photos from Mom's archives of Ty (of course) & I'll do more later.
Hope you had a great birthday Ty!!




2 comments:

Lauren said...

Thanks for showing us a blast from the past. I love the shades.

- Tyler

Mleyneks said...

Thanks, Brenda! You're doing my work and a good job of it!