Happy 16th to Megan - She wanted cupcakes & the flowers are from her former boyfriend. He brought these to her & they decided to break-up the next day.
A tower of gifts from Mom & Dad - most have items in them she had already worn at least once.
Ryan's official last day of 7th Grade photo - notice I had to take it on the deck where the bus stop kids couldn't see us.
Megan's last day of Sophomore year photo looks a lot like her first day of the year photo - ready to jump in the car & drive to school. Only difference is her hair is longer than the beginning of the year photo.
After all the May craziness, we took our vacation. I tried really hard to take lots of photos since the camera is usually stuck in my bag & not used. I've set it up to cover our trip's event with a blog per day - similar to how Amy M. does it. But my photos are not as good as hers!!
Keep checking for new photos each day - at least for a while until I run out of vacation photos.
1 comment:
Yay! So glad to see some recent pics! The kids look so much older just from when we last saw them! CRAZY!! Hope you had fun on your vacation....look forward to the pics!
Post a Comment