Sunday, June 27, 2010

On the Cruise - Rock Wall

The best thing about the rock wall on the cruise - it's free! Megan loved it and climbed a bunch. Knock yourself out Meg - it's free! Yea! They do try to nickel & dime you for things but I'll complain more about this later - did I mention the rock wall was free - haha :)

This photo has both kids in it. Ryan was ticked cause he got the harder part. This was his first & last climb. Megan has climbed real rocks at church camp in Colorado Springs so she just shot up the wall. They ring a bell at the top so they know when to start bringing them down.

Megan was a happy girl after her first climb. This was her helper who looks Asian, right. He was British of course!


I think this is Ryan getting ready to go. I didn't get a picture of him at the end cause he wasn't a happy camper. Rock wall climbing isn't his thing so he headed off to the Flowrider, again.

Megan later did the same climb as Ryan and assured him it was much harder. That was a nice sister since his confidence was bruised a little.

Here's a cute picture of Megan on Deck 12. I see an island behind her so this photo is probably in the wrong folder. Oh well -- That looks like St. Thomas.
Next up is our first island stop - CocoCay Bahamas.


No comments: