
Okay...I know there was some controversy (not really) about my claim Megan's JV dance team uniforms are "icky 70s style" outfits. I've included photo evidence to this blog to support my icky claim (see above and below).

Yes, they are both one piece and one has built in spankies. The one with shiny gold trim actually looks better on the hanger than it does on Megan.
Bruce even said it's sad they can't have a fundraiser to get better uniforms and he's a dad. Luckily they only wear these on home football Fridays.
Not to offend anyone who grew up during the 70s (aka Debbie) but you gotta admit these are pretty bad. Our old cheer uniforms were cutier than these :)
2 comments:
I like the one-piece style....I'd have to see them on Megan, but I think they have possibilities....especially on Meg!
Poor Megan! But I have to admit I was looking forward to seeing them on her...Not that I blame her for making you take pictures of them on the hangers!
Post a Comment