I envy our cats' ability to fully relax and lounge without a care in the world. Here's Herky hanging out this past rainy weekend. This is one half of his personality. Last night he brought a dead bunny to the back door as a dinner offering. Nice of him to contribute but I think we'll pass. I spared you a picture of the dead baby bunny.Both cats are also very good at yoga poses. I'll try to share those moments too. Sorry for the cat photos - it's a slow kid week.
Ryan's team lost during a rainy Saturday game. The photos I took turned out similar to the game - not good! Ryan said his shoes & socks were full of water even before the game started. The forecast is good for this weekend so I'll give you a post game report with pictures.
1 comment:
Cat photos are fine! Herkey looks like he's just enjoying life!
...thanks for leaving out the bunny picture! :)
Post a Comment