
Megan is loving high school. Here she is decked out in a spirit wear hoodie and her dance team skirt. Actually, the dance team uniform is a one piece 1970s style outfit. It's kind of icky. So, our always fashion conscious Meg paired it with her new hoodie.
She's on the JV dance team and they are participating in today's pep rally. She has to wear her other (even nastier) dance team uniform next week. I'll definitely post a photo if she'll let me.
We are the Shawnee Mission South Raiders. You'll be seeing alot of green & gold from us over the next 6 years!
Ryan has his first football game on Sunday afternoon so I'll try to get a picture or two of the game. If nothing else, blogging is making me take pictures of my kids. That's a good thing :)
Happy weekend to everyone!
2 comments:
If we are in town this weekend, I bet we will want to watch Ryan play football. Whenever you can, let us know the times.
Meg looks sweet with the hoodie. I'll have to see this 70's style for myself and decide if it really is icky!!
Post a Comment