Thursday, September 4, 2008

Joining the Blog World

Hello Family - I decided to venture into the world of blogging since I enjoy checking all of your blog sites. This will also allow me to comment on your blog sites as well.

We are super busy with our kids' activities so I'll have material for posting. I will try to keep this updated but can't promise daily updates. I have several things to catch up so it may be daily for a week or so. It will probably be more like weekly updates after that :)

Out title says keeping up with our teen (Megan) and our tween (Ryan). Tweeners is what they call the ages between being a little kid & a teenager. It's a good time to start a blog since school has started and their activities will be many starting this weekend.

I look forward to sharing cyberspace with all of you!
Brenda