Okay -- I realize this video is small & definitely hard to see but you'll get the general idea. This is Megan's JV Dance Team. They performed 12/9 at the halftime of a home varsity girls' basketball game.
Here's some hints on figuring out which one is Meg. She starts at 2nd row closest to the basketball goal. She moves to the edge of the 1/2 court circle, then to the 3 point circle in the back, & back to the half court line. She's one of the two blonds (thanks again Amy M.) in the middle. The other blond is her friend Jessica.
Quick explanation: It was a "pink out" at the game last night. Our team colors are green & gold. The head basketball coach's wife died of breast cancer so they do a "pink" game each year to raise money for Susan G. Komen. That's why you see so many people in pink.
Mom - I realize you may not be able to play this so I'm going to try to send it so you can play it on your computer or DVD player.
It's so much fun to watch Megan dance. She'll be learning new dances and doing those at more games. It's going to be a busy winter for her after Christmas break with all the dance & cheer performances.
I'll try to video her cheer performance on Sunday.
1 comment:
With the help of Uncle Dale, we were able to locate you Meg!!! Great dancing!!!! We love you!
Post a Comment