Ryan did his culture report on Switzerland Thursday night. It's a big project for 6th graders at our school. They work on it for months. Ryan was glad to get Switzerland since they draw countries out of a hat. They have a "fair" in the school cafeteria to show their work.He had to make a Swiss food so we did a recipe called Christmas Bread. It was like a fruit cake bread. It was okay. He also had to dress as someone from his country. I suggested a traditional Swiss Alps outfit with knee shorts, suspenders, & goofy hat. Ryan said, "Mom, they dress like us." So we went with a Swiss banker.
His name tag says "Ryan Donnelly, Swiss Banker." He makes a handsome banker - just like his daddy :)
Blogger note - I am so far behind on blogging that I am actually working backwards. Sorry if I confuse anyone. Ryan's event was on Dec. 4th.
No comments:
Post a Comment