It's not like we haven't had blog-worthy things going on. Here's a quick list & I promise pictures tomorrow:
- Megan has started her competitive cheer season & has had 2 competitions so far
- Ryan has started basketball season - they won today 46 - 30.
- Megan has started her high school dance season. Her squad danced at a school talent show before Thanksgiving. She will now perform at 1/2times of basketball games
- Ryan did his culture report on Switzerland - it's a big 6th grade project at our school
And...Bruce & I drove them to all these outings :) We've been busy & I do have pictures I'll post. I also plan to make good on my promise to post scanned pictures from the past. As soon as I finish my 25 page paper for my KU class, I'll have the scanner humming so stay posted!
No comments:
Post a Comment