I like to call this family picture the "winter of pies" portrait. This is an Easter time photo after Mom made a pie every day that winter. We look like someone stuck an airhose in us & pumped us up like a Macy's parade float :) It's one of those church directory photos from the mid-70s. Dig those leisure suits on the guys & did ya notice Dad's sideburns? Wow! I think this was just before Deb got her "Farrah Fawcett" hairdo.
Special request by Debbie - this is the one we call the "cave girl" picture. I don't know why we're in the back of a truck with baby calves. I'm sure the calves are wondering the same thing. We both look like we lost our brush!
Okay Brent - I found it but don't show PETA. Brent & I used to "lead" the family dog like a show calf. You can tell the dog isn't really into it. I think this was Prince but someone correct me if I'm wrong. We had so many dogs it's hard to remember. Poor puppy! Brent - You look very determined & very blonde.

2 comments:
Wow, Brenda! You've been busy!! I just scrolled through a blast from our past! Thanks! I love that cave girl photo!!
This is Debbie, of course!
Post a Comment