Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Dale!!

Happy 50th Birthday to Dale! We can't let a big milestone birthday like this past without a blog posting in your honor. I dug through Mom's photos and came up with a few fun photos from the past.

Going to Debbie's prom (1978) - it's the mandatory photo in front of the fake fireplace.
World's of Fun trip in 1984. That's Tyler in the backpack.

Here's a closer look at Tyler from that day - Happy Birthday to Tyler last week. He turned 25 which is also a milestone birthday!


Dale & his boys at Mom & Dad's farm house (nice wallpaper, huh.) This must be 1984 too since Tyler is still little. I think Derek looks like Cooper in this picture - or should I say Cooper looks like Derek. Anyway, Dale is looking farmish for sure in coveralls & DeKalb hat :)



I think this is from Darrin & Kelly's wedding - 1987ish. For some reason, the red bow-tie made me laugh as well as Derek's huge, crooked bow-tie and Tyler in the mini groom tux!



That's baby Mallory getting picked on by her rabbit-earring brother Derek. So this was 1990.



This is 1993 since Debbie is pregnant with Trey. This is at my house and was probably Labor Day weekend since Trey's birthday is Sept. 14th.

So there's a quick look back - I stop at 15 years since anything since isn't old enough! Plus, we all haven't changed that much in the past 15 years, right? Haha.
Happy Birthday Dale! We hope you have a fun day & best wishes always :)

1 comment:

Mleyneks said...

Thanks for the birthday tribute for Dale! Where did the years go?