Thursday, January 15, 2009

Mom's Photos

Here's some not-so-seen photos of Mom. We all know Mom is fearless but to ride a wild buffalo & bucking bronc. Wow! You were a good little actress Mom :)
Unlike Dad, there are tons of pictures of Mom when she was little or a teenager. I picked this cheer photo of Mom as my favorite. Guess we are a long line of cheerleaders! Mom was the "Y" in the school name Bayard. Very cute!


Wonderwoman!! Look at those biceps. You can tell Mom was a farm wife who actually farmed with biceps like those. She's holding little baby Brentie. I guess the upcoming birth of baby Zella has me inspired to put a baby Brentie picture on this post.


Okay...as promised, pictures of Mom & Dad together up next. But, I refuse to put pictures from the '80s (or after) on any of these posts since that was not that long ago & I am not old enough for those to be nostaglic - not yet!


1 comment:

Mleyneks said...

Did anyone notice the fly killing strip that is in a rectangular holder hanging on the wall behind Mom? Anyone else remember these weird, scary things that could have been mistaken for a long slice of cheese? No wonder they don't market them anymore.