We laughed when the lady gave him the hat. He used to love these hats when he was 7 or 8. Now he's 12. Bruce made him put it on so I couldn't resist a picture. Plus, it's a slow weekend for us - no basketball tournaments or cheer competitions. That makes a trip to the donut shop exciting!!!Saturday, January 10, 2009
Good Grades = Donuts
Here's Ryan proudly displaying his prize for good grades - Krispy Kreme Donuts! He found out from a friend you can get a free donut for each A. So here's Ryan with his grade card, 1/2 dozen donuts, & Krispy Kreme hat. He couldn't eat all those donuts so Bruce & I helped him out.
We laughed when the lady gave him the hat. He used to love these hats when he was 7 or 8. Now he's 12. Bruce made him put it on so I couldn't resist a picture. Plus, it's a slow weekend for us - no basketball tournaments or cheer competitions. That makes a trip to the donut shop exciting!!!
We laughed when the lady gave him the hat. He used to love these hats when he was 7 or 8. Now he's 12. Bruce made him put it on so I couldn't resist a picture. Plus, it's a slow weekend for us - no basketball tournaments or cheer competitions. That makes a trip to the donut shop exciting!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I usually don't eat donuts, but those look really good right now! Congrats, Ryan!
Post a Comment