Here's Grandma Zella riding our minibike in her housedress :)
Dad & Grandma Zella at Pioneer Village. I can't remember Dad's hair being so dark. The gray must have come later as the kids got older! Grandma loved all the antiques. Sound like someone we know who collects antique tractors and has almost 20?
Grandma & Debbie at the hotel at Pioneer Village. Grandma, Debbie, & I shared a hotel room & the boys stayed with Mom & Dad. Grandma had Debbie & I laughing all night long since she was a little gassy from dinner & would tell Deb & me "There's a kiss for you!" Fun memories :)
For Bruce's aunts, this is the house Grandma moved to in Jamaica, Iowa. This is the only house I remember her living in. It had a great basement for hide & seek and Grandma had a real lemon tree growing in a pot in her bedroom. Guess who the previous owner was? Edward Donnelly! Isn't that a wild? My grandma bought her house from Bruce's dad.
Next up...pictures of Dad!!
1 comment:
Love the pictures, Brenda!! Keep posting them!
Post a Comment